Monday, July 18, 2011

First Day of NAPA-OT




Monday 18 July 2011

Wow our first day on the NAPA-OT program!! It was really amazing!!! The day started with us meeting everyone outside the church!!!! Was a quick meeting and then we were on the ‘chicken bus’ to the Common Hope centre. It was an exhilarating but safe experience having to be able to travel with the whole group.

I was almost jumping out of my skin with excitement when the presented about Occupational justice, then OT then Medical anthropology !! Was so amazing to have all 3 in one! I felt so excited could hardly sit still and I really wanted to record the whole thing – I guess it was like having my OOFRAS hat on – that this gem should not be wasted! So we got into our NGO network group – I am with other students, Max, Sarah G, Stephanie and I. So we start tomorrow with Rachael and Gelya on the project.

For dinner we had potato and meat presented on a banana leaf which was nice and then we had fruit and crepe for breakfast. Im so much happier here and family is really friendly at dinner times.

No comments:

Post a Comment